PROHIBITED AND REQUIRING PRE-APPROVAL SUB-MERCHANT TYPES
SUB-MERCHANTS REQUIRING PRE-APPROVAL
Euro Exim Bank shall not solicit or sign agreements with merchants or sub-merchants (i) in any of the following categories/businesses, or (ii) engaging in any of the following activities unless the Euro Exim Bank is entering into a broad-based program with a recognized referral, technology or marketplace partner that specializes in these types of activities or businesses and such program is pre-approved by Euro Exim Bank in its sole discretion:
Age Restricted Products or Services.
Any Sub-merchant where the anticipated % of International Card Sales is expected to be greater than 20% of total sales.
- Bail Bond Services or Bankruptcy Lawyers.
- Crowd Sourced Fundraising, as defined by Euro Exim Bank from time to time, except however, Crowd Sourced Fundraising shall not be allowed for the purchase of stock or equity, a promise made to deliver a good or service in the future, or there is no consideration in return for the payment or donation.
- Dating Services.
- NGO / Charities.
- Money Transfer, Wire Transfers, Money Orders, Transmitters, and Check Cashing including merchants unless registered and licensed as a Money Service Business or Money Transfer Operator.
- Payment Facilitators (unless Registered & Licensed)
- Personal Enhancement Products and/or Nutraceuticals.
Euro Exim Bank shall not solicit or sign agreements with merchants or sub-merchants (i) in any of the following categories/businesses, or (ii) engaging in any of the following activities as may be updated by Euro Exim Bank in its sole discretion from time to time as they are Prohibited by Euro Exim Bank and/or the Card Brand rules:
- Any product, service or activity that is deceptive, unfair, predatory or prohibited by one or more Card Brands.
- Any Merchant selling goods or services that represent a violation of any law, statute or regulation.
- Any Merchant selling products that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, including counterfeit goods or any product or service that infringes on the copyright, trademark or trade secrets of any third party, such as many Cyberlockers.
- Any Merchant accepting a card as payment for a dishonored check or for an item deemed uncollectible by another merchant.
- Any Merchant that accepts a card at a scrip-dispensing terminal.
- Adult entertainment and/or adult content websites including Electronic Commerce adult content (videotext) merchants that would include MCC’s 5967, 7273 and 7841.
- Brand or Reputational damaging, potential or otherwise, activities including Child Pornography, Escort Services, Mail Order Brides, Occult.
- Digital Wallet, Cryptocurrency or Prepaid Companies.
- Drug Paraphernalia.
- Firearms and weapons including Ammunition.
- Internet/Mail Order Pharmacies.
- Investment or “get rich quick” merchants, businesses or programs.
- Marijuana dispensaries and related products or services.
- Multi-Level Marketing Businesses.
- “Negative option” marketing, renewal, or continuity subscription practices; marketing activities involving low-dollar trails, “pay only for shipping,” and/or “free trial” periods after which a credit card is charged periodically and/or a significantly larger amount.
- Pawn Shops.
- Pseudo Pharmaceuticals.
- Psychics and “occult” businesses.
- Quasi-Cash or Stored Value.
- Substances designed to mimic illegal drugs.
- Transacting Virtual Currency or credits that can be monetized, re-sold or converted to physical or digital goods or services or otherwise exit the virtual world.