PROHIBITED AND REQUIRING PRE-APPROVAL SUB-MERCHANT TYPES
SUB-MERCHANTS REQUIRING PRE-APPROVAL
Euro Exim Bank shall not solicit or sign agreements with merchants or sub-merchants (i) in any of the following categories/businesses, or (ii) engaging in any of the following activities unless the Euro Exim Bank is entering into a broad-based program with a recognized referral, technology or marketplace partner that specializes in these types of activities or businesses and such program is pre-approved by Euro Exim Bank in its sole discretion:
Age Restricted Products or Services.
Any Sub-merchant where the anticipated % of International Card Sales is expected to be greater than 20% of total sales.
- Bail Bond Services or Bankruptcy Lawyers.
- Crowd Sourced Fundraising, as defined by Euro Exim Bank from time to time, except however, Crowd Sourced Fundraising shall not be allowed for the purchase of stock or equity, a promise made to deliver a good or service in the future, or there is no consideration in return for the payment or donation.
- Dating Services.
- NGO / Charities.
- Money Transfer, Wire Transfers, Money Orders, Transmitters, and Check Cashing including merchants unless registered and licensed as a Money Service Business or Money Transfer Operator.
- Payment Facilitators (unless Registered & Licensed)
- Personal Enhancement Products and/or Nutraceuticals.
Euro Exim Bank shall not solicit or sign agreements with merchants or sub-merchants (i) in any of the following categories/businesses, or (ii) engaging in any of the following activities as may be updated by Euro Exim Bank in its sole discretion from time to time as they are Prohibited by Euro Exim Bank and/or the Card Brand rules: